We Stand On Guard #6
Stock Image. It will have a few minor defects and will generally appear to be in "slightly used" but not "roughly used" condition. Most comics, magazines, and books published in the past 30 years that have been read but carefully handled and stored will fall in this grade range. Allowed defects for this grade include: minor corner wear (bends and blunting), a light accumulation of spine wear that may include color-breaking stresses, a light accumulation of dents, and bends or folds less than one quarter inch in length. Some color breaking is allowed in a bend or fold in this grade range.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 18991230RD - 18991230