Vampirella Interstellar Tp Vol 03
(W) Christopher Priest (A) Ergun Gunduz (CA) Peach Momoko. We round out Year Two of our 50th Anniversary Vampirella series with the prologue to "Interstellar*" the chronicle of Vampirella's journey back to her home planet of Drakulon. Lilith has vanished under mysterious circumstances leaving Vampirella-- who's never had the best relationship with her mom-- torn between accepting Lilith's disappearance or going to her rescue* which would require her finding a way back to her home world. Caving in to the inevitable* Vampirella has only one place she can begin her journey -- the human she rescued from Drakulon all those years ago and re-create the accident that brought him there. Contains Vampirella #15 thru #19.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20211122RD - 20211215