Vampirella Dark Powers Tp
(W) Dan Abnett (A) Paul Davidson (CA) Jung-Geun Yoon. The Cosmic Saga featuring Vampirella and the heroes of Project Superpowers is here! Welcome to THE PROJECT- an interdimensional collective of superheroes- tasked with recruiting members from across infinite worlds. And their newest recruit is...VAMPIRELLA!? Superstar writer DAN ABNETT and artist PAUL DAVIDSON (along with the Dynamite Bullpen) bring you an epic tale that will affect thousands of planets- billions of lives- and will answer the question: 'What happens when you ask a vampire to save the universe?' Collects issues 1-5* along with a complete cover gallery.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20211122RD - 20211215