Transformers Beast Wars Tp (C: 0-1-1)
$19.99 $17.99 $2.00
Celebrate 25 years of Beast Wars! The Maximals and the Predacons are back in this all-new series. 'In the beginning came the beasts, and all that creeps, crawls and flies-but nature lies, they're robots in disguise!' With this one line a whole new generation of Transformers toys and fans were created. Now, 25 years later, an all-new series brings your favorite characters back! In the future, the planet Cybertron belongs to the scientific-minded Maximals and the action-oriented Predacons! When a crew of Predacons, led by the successor to the Megatron name, steal a golden disk and a ship capable of traveling through time, it's up to Optimus Primal and his Maximal crew-Rattrap, Rhinox, Cheetor, and new character Nyx-to catch them! Collects issues #1-6 of the 12-issue series.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20211213RD - 20220105