Tmnt The Last Ronin Design Archive #1
$8.99 $8.09 $0.90
Never-before-seen behind the scenes artwork and design notes from TMNT: The Last Ronin #2 and #3-pulled straight from the mind of TMNT co-creator Kevin Eastman and poured unfiltered onto the page! Cyborg ninjas, a transformed skyline, formidable ocean walls... you've visited the New York City of TMNT: The Last Ronin-now take a deep dive into what went into building the terrifying dystopia of the hottest comic of 2021! Go one step beyond the Director's Cut-every page of this deluxe oversized square bound edition is all-new, packed with never-before-printed material providing an unprecedented look behind the curtain of an unprecedented comic book event! Prove to your grandkids that you were here when it happened!
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20211018RD - 20211110