Task Force Z #2 Cvr A Barrows & Ferreira
(W) Matthew Rosenberg (A) Eddy Barrows, Eber Ferreira. After Task Force Z's first bloodbath-err* sorry* first mission-goes awry* Red Hood must rethink how to lead a team of unstable monsters against some of the most organized ranks of Lazarus resin dealers in the world. To manage this unruly bunch* Jason Todd is going to need a deputy in the field whom he can trust to be his eyes and ears...but on this team* such an ask isn't limited to the living. A ghost from Suicide Squad past returns in the cameo no one will see coming (that's a clue)! Plus: Bane's rampage* the Resurrection Twins get carried away* and more clues to the secret identity of the team's benefactor!
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20211031RD - 20211123