Syphon #1 (Of 3)
(W) Patrick Meaney, Mohsen Ashraf (A) Jeff Edwards, John Kalisz. When a fast-living EMT is entrusted with the power to sense and siphon pain from others* Sylas is presented with a new purpose: to ease the misery of those around him. But the more he uses this gift* the more it curses him with carrying the burdens of others' pain. And it soon attracts the attention of mysterious forces who covet the power for themselves* forcing Sylas to decide whether he will continue his mission or revert to his old ways. Comic book documentarian PATRICK MEANEY (Grant Morrison: Talking With Gods* The Image Revolution) teams up with artist JEFF EDWARDS (G.I. Joe) with a story by MOHSEN ASHRAF for a creator-owned noir fantasy.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20210628RD - 20210721