Moff Gideon Star Wars VintageCollection 3-3/4in Af
$18.99 $17.09 $1.90
From Hasbro Toy Goup. Imperial Moff Gideon is fiercely determined to capture a specific quarry. Clever and formidable* Gideon values power and knowledge. Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from Star Wars: The Mandalroian with this premium toy* inspired by the live-action series on Disney+! This Star Wars Vintage Collection 3 3/4" scale figure comes with 2 entertainment-inspired accessories and makes a great addition to any Star Wars collection. Featuring design and detailing inspired by 1970s Star Wars figures* this figures features classic Kenner branding* as well as packaging treated with a weathered look.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20210305RD - 20201216