Spawn Scorched #1 Cvr F Silvestri
$5.99 $3.99 $2.00
(W) Sean Lewis (A) Stephen Segovia, Paulo Siqueira (CA) Marc Silvestri. The first ALL-NEW issue of TODD McFARLANE's superhero team book! There's a threat so big that no single hero can stop it* and the formation of this new supergroup is the only thing standing in its way. Members will include SPAWN* REDEEMER* GUNSLINGER* MEDIEVAL SPAWN* and SHE-SPAWN* with many more heroes waiting in the wings! Join the battle in this FIRST ISSUE extravaganza as the forces of heaven* hell* and earth collide! REGISTER PITCH: An Avengers-esque ensemble of superheroes and the latest entry in SPAWN'S UNIVERSE. Hook readers of KING SPAWN and GUNSLINGER SPAWN* as well as longtime SPAWN fans.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20211122RD - 20220112