Rough Riders On The Storm #1 Cvr B Photo Cvr
$3.99 $2.99 $1.00
(W) Adam Glass (A) Pat Oliffe (CA) Photo. Great jumping on point! Three years have passed since the Rough Riders last adventure* but when an assassins' bullet takes President William McKinley's life* Vice President* Theodore Roosevelt is thrust into the role of Commander in Chief. As a country mourns the loss of their leader* Roosevelt believes that the assassin is part of a bigger conspiracy* ones whose tentacles reach back to Europe and whose intentions are to destroy humanity through world-wide ANARCHY. To stop them Roosevelt must convince Harry Houdini* Jack Johnson* Thomas Edison and a surprisingly very alive Annie Oakley to band together again. But time has strained the bonds that once united them and the ideologies of their enemies may have already seeped into one of their own. Welcome to the ROUGH RIDERS SECOND ARC: "DARE MIGHTY THINGS".
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20170107RD - 20170222