Rick & Morty Ever After #1 Cvr B
When one of RICK'S experiments on knowledge-absorption-via-osmosis goes horribly awry (and when don't they), Rick and MORTY find themselves sucked into AVALONIA: SAD STORIESFOR BAD CHILDREN, an ancient, dusty tome full of fairy tales. And not the sanitized, Disney version - we're talking old-school, Grimm-dark fairy tales. On their arrival in this strange new universe, the two are separated: Morty, trapped in an old tower, the princess in need of saving; Rick, the scholarly old wizard in the castle's basement. With the help of SILKE, the cunning sorceress holding Morty prisoner, and MARIUS, the himbo knight tasked with his rescue, Rick and Morty must find their way back to each other - and to their own reality. But what they don't know is that their arrival in Avalonia releases the EVIL STEP-WITCH, setting off a chain of events that will destroy the world - and the tome itself - while Rick and Morty are still in it! If they don't take everything they know about fairy tales and subvert those very same expectations, they're going to breathe their very last, weird breaths.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20201005RD - 20201028