Rai History Of Valiant Univ #1 Cvr D 10 Cpy Incv Gill
$3.99 $2.99 $1.00
(W) Rafer Roberts (A) Francis Portela (CA) Robert Gill. It is the year 4002 A.D.... Rai* the spirit guardian of Earth* has uncovered an ancient tome filled with history's greatest tales and civilizations darkest moments. Charting the dawning days of ancient Mesopotamia* all the way to the rise of New Japan* the history of the Valiant Universe is laid bare in shocking and revelatory detail. From X-O Manowar to Bloodshot to Faith to Divinity... history will reveal untold revelations for Valiant's greatest heroes and antagonists! In the tradition of the original RAI #0* Harvey Award-nominated writer Rafer Roberts (Harbinger Renegade) and acclaimed artist Francis Portela (Faith) unleash a celebration of Rai's 25th anniversary with the third of four standalone specials honoring the most famed Valiant stories ever told!
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20170522RD - 20170614