Marvel Action Captain Marvel Tp Vol 03 Ghost In Machine (C:
The strongest Avenger teams up with two up-and-coming heroes on an internet-breaking adventure! Can they pull the plug on evil? First, Captain Marvel joins Gwen Stacy, aka Ghost-Spider, for some web-based exploits! Things get APP-rehensive when a new craze-ClikClok-sweeps the city, and the Mad Thinker and the Awesome Android plan to use it for their own nefarious scheme! Then, just as Carol is recovering from one mission, she starts another-without even knowing it! When technical difficulties bring her face to face with her digital doppelgnger, she'll need some help from the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl to save the day! Collects Marvel Action: Captain Marvel Vol. Two, issues #1-5.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20211108RD - 20211201