Maniac Of New York Bronx Burning #1 Cvr B Mutti Mask Var
(W) Elliott Kalan (A/CA) Andrea Mutti. The bloody saga of Maniac Harry continues! After the tragedy of The Death Train* Detective Zelda Pettibone and mayoral aide Gina Greene have lost the trail of the Maniac - and the support of the city. Copycats are springing up* tensions are high and traffic is a nightmare. So* what happens when your favorite unstoppable* mindless killer resurfaces in a Bronx high school? Can Zelda and Gina get there before Maniac Harry adds to his body count? Will the stu-dents tear their attention away from their phones long enough to notice there's a mon-ster in the halls? Writer Elliott Kalan and artist Andrea Mutti return for the next chapter of the hit horror-satire that's somehow even scarier than the world we actually live in!
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20211108RD - 20211201