Knock Em Dead #1
$4.99 $3.74 $1.25
Sometimes you kill. Sometimes you get killed. But no matter what, everyone dies the first time they go on stage. Pryor Brice has always wanted to be funny. And now, he's taken the plunge and started doing stand-up comedy. Unfortunately, his older sister - Ronan - wants her brother to stop daydream-ing and focus on his future. Pryor is determined to succeed...the only problem is: He totally sucks at stand-up. That is...until an accident changes everything, leading both Pryor and Ronan to discover comedy isn't all it's cracked up to be. KNOCK 'EM DEAD is a supernatural horror about comedy, brought to you by writer Eliot Rahal (MIDNIGHT VISTA, HOT LUNCH SPECIAL) and artist Mattia Monaco.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20201109RD - 20201202