House Of Slaughter #1 Dell Edera 1:25 Var
Discover the inner workings of the House of Slaughter in this new horror series exploring the secret history of the Order that forged Erica Slaughter into the monster hunter she is today. You know Aaron Slaughter as Erica's handler and rival. But before he donned the black mask, Aaron was a teenager training within the House of Slaughter. Surviving within the school is tough enough, but it gets even more complicated when Aaron falls for a mysterious boy destined to be his competition. Dive deeper into the world of Something is Killing the Children in this first story arc by co-creator James Tynion IV (The Department of Truth, The Nice House on the Lake) and co-writer Tate Brombal (Barbalien), with art by rising star Chris Shehan (The Autumnal) and co-creator Werther Dell'Edera (Razorblades).
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20210913RD - 20211027