Girls Of Dimension 13 #1 Cvr ABlevins
$4.99 $3.74 $1.25
Four young women are brought together by a mysterious invitation to live in a creepy building in NYC. They soon learn that the building houses a portal to the other twelve known dimen-sions, and that a malevolent creature known as Abraxis has bound these dimensions together, enslaving them to his will. For centuries, the portal has been guarded by a gatekeeper to prevent the evil on the other side from gaining access to OUR dimension. Now the gatekeeper, Anna Nightlinger, is missing, and the only thing standing in Abraxis' way is a quartet of young women with powers and abilities they don't even know they have...for now. Written by Inkpot Award-winning writer/artist Graham Nolan (The Chenoo, Return to Monster Island, co-creator of Bane) and illustrated by Emmy Award-winning artist, Bret Blevins (Superman: The Animated Series, Justice League), THE GIRLS OF DIMENSION 13 is a fantasy tale of discovery and empowerment, proving that sometimes all you need is a little help from your friends.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20210329RD - 20210421