Gi Joe A Real American Hero Yearbook #4
$5.99 $5.39 $0.60
(W) Larry Hama (A) Herb Trimpe (CA) Dan Schoening. Relive the classic era of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero in this very special reprint of Yearbook #4. It's a bombastic story collection of raiders and robbers as a team of Joes pursue the Oktober Guard onto Cobra Island in "Trade-Offs" - while in "Bystander*" Snake Eyes deals with a robbery gone wrong. Living Legend Larry Hama and the late* great Herb Trimpe join forces to bring us this must-have comic for both long-time collectors and new fans alike. Includes a brand-new cover by fan-favorite artist Dan Schoening (G.I. Joe: ARAH* Ghostbusters* Godzilla)!
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20211206RD - 20211229