Gi Joe A Real American Hero #289 Cvr B Casey Maloney
(W) Larry Hama (A) Kewber Baal (CA) Casey Maloney. One is a former Cobra-operative-turned-Joe after being implanted with the memories and skills of the original Snake Eyes. The other is a former victim of child trafficking* who is possessed of a unique set of strategic and war fighting skills... and who has become the Joes' deadliest secret weapon. Together* they are an awesomely dangerous force to be reckoned with. This month* Living Legend Larry Hama and explosive artist Casey Maloney (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* G.I. Joe* The Last Fall)* shine the bright lights on two of G.I. Joes' most shadowy operatives in... SPOTLIGHT: DAWN MORENO & AGENT HELIX! Also includes the fourth of five interconnected covers (issues #286-#290) by superstar artist Freddie Williams II (Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)!
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20211122RD - 20211215