Fu Jitsu #1 Cvr A Wesley St.claire
$3.99 $2.99 $1.00
(W) Jai Nitz (A/CA) Wesley St. Claire. NEW SERIES! Fu Jitsu is the world's smartest boy* and has been for the last hundred years. Wait* what? Fu is an un-aging genius* and has had adventures around the globe and around the galaxy. From Einstein and the Wright brothers* to Gandhi and Johnny Unitas* Fu has met everyone in history while protecting Earth from Robert Wadlow* the world's tallest man* and his dangerous magi-science. Fu exiles himself to Antarctica to try and forget the painful break up with his ex-girlfriend* Rachel. Meanwhile* Wadlow returns from the far-flung future and sends James Dean* his ultimate assassin* to kill Fu at the South Pole. And you though your teenage years were tough?
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20170904RD - 20170927