Eternal Warrior Awakening #1 Cvr A Crain
$3.99 $2.99 $1.00
(W) Robert Venditti (A) Renato Guedes (CA) Clayton Crain. It is a time before civilization... On the brink of carving out victory in the most violent battle of his life* Gilad Anni-Padda suffers a devastating injury. He awakens weeks later in a strange land* nursed back to health but with no memory of his past. A tribe has shown him compassion in an age of cruelty* and he will return their gift in kind. Now the real violence will begin... New York Times best-selling writer Robert Venditti (Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps.) and acclaimed artist Renato Guedes (Bloodshot Reborn) lead a celebration of the Eternal Warrior's 25th anniversary here with the second of four standalone specials honoring the most famous Valiant tales ever told!
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20170417RD - 20170510