Dr Mirage Second Lives #2 (Of 4) Cvr A Djurdjevic
$3.99 $2.79 $1.20
(W) Jen Van Meter (A) Roberto De La Torre (CA) Jelena Kevic-Djurdjevic. A lethal menace has been loosed on the world and everyone alive or dead is in harm's way! Shan Fong-Mirage is married to a ghost the late Hwen Mirage* who she herself pulled back from the brink of eternal imprisonment in the underworld. But this team of paranormal investigators has discovered that even the unliving like Hwen can be killed...and that their own research has unwittingly freed a malevolent spirit from a centuries-old enchantment. Now innocent victims both among the living and dearly departed are being massacred. To set this right* the Mirages need to unlock another copy of the ancient spell...and only one other paranormal collector has it. And so now the good doctors must pay a house call to an old enemy...
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20151221RD - 20160113