Devils Reign #3 (Of 6) Bradshaw Connecting Var
(W) Chip Zdarsky (A) Marco Checchetto (CA) Nick Bradshaw. New York City stands at the brink of disaster as MAYOR WILSON FISK has at last reached a breaking point* with an army of super villains at his back* and a deputized crew of super villainous THUNDERBOLTS on the streets and in every police station. Worse still* he's put the Marvel Universe's most powerful tools into (all six) hands of one of its most diabolical minds* unaware of the disaster that could befall the entire city as a result! As a gauntlet of super villains stand between Captain America* Iron Man* Spider-Man and Daredevil and liberating the heroes who have been captured by Fisk's law enforcement* they're ALL about to learn that the danger is closer than they ever thought possible. Civilians* heroes* even children - NO ONE is safe from the Kingpin's wrath. RATED T+
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20211212RD - 20220126