Dc Gallery Batman Tas Lawyer Harley Pvc Figure (C: 1-1-2)
A Diamond Select Toys release! Who knew Harley Quinn was such a Mistress of disguise! In this all-new PVC figure based on Batman: the animated series, a suit-wearing Harley Quinn re-applies her make-up after going undercover as a lawyer in the classic episode 'The Man Who Killed Batman.' At her feet lies Batman's cape and cowl, with a 'Kick Me' sign stuck to the back. This 9' scale PVC figure features collectible-quality sculpting and paint applications, and is in scale to all Gallery and Femme Fatales PVC figures. Packaged in a full-color window box.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20180803RD - 20170628