Dark Blood #1 (Of 6) Cvr A De Landro
(W) LaToya Morgan (A) Walt Barna (CA) Valentine De Landro. What if you were given the power to change the course of history? Alabama* 1955. Avery Aldridge is an ordinary young Black man. A decorated World War II veteran* Avery provides for his wife and daughter. But wounds of the past have a way of coming back* and Avery Aldridge will soon discover he is anything but ordinary... After a run-in awakens strange new abilities* Avery's about to become more powerful than he could have ever dared to dream... in a country and society that never wanted him to have any power. A bold* evocative genre-bending saga by screenwriter LaToya Morgan (AMC's The Walking Dead* Into The Badlands) and rising star artist Walt Barna (The Osiris Path) perfect for fans of Department of Truth and Bitter Root!
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20210628RD - 20210721