Clans Of Belari #1 Cvr B 1:15 Barry Kitson Var
$14.99 $11.24 $3.75
(W) Rob Blackie, Peter Blackie (A) Daniel Maine (CA) Barry Kitson. PRIMARY LAWS OF THE BELARI SYSTEM: 1.) No person or Clan may exit the system. 2.) No person or Clan may do the Designated Work of another Clan. 3.) Clans may not merge. 4.) Any person that breaks a Primary Law shall be made Outcast. On the far side of the galaxy* an isolated branch of humanity is trapped in a feudal dystopia. Oder is maintained by a system of oppression* until an orphaned girl and her incorrigible adoptive father sow the seeds of a revolution and unite the clans against a fearsome alien threat. From Rob Blackie and Peter Blackie (creators and writers of Netflix's historical action-adventure series* Frontier) and artist Daniel Maine comes this vast and enthralling sci-fi adventure.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20210614RD - 20210707