Civil War Marvel Select Hc
Pick a side in the latest in our series of graphic novels handpicked by Marvel Editorial to showcase pivotal storylines written and drawn by some of Marvel's most acclaimed creators! The Superhuman Registration Act has changed the landscape of the Marvel Universe forever and as old friends Captain America and Iron Man clash over civil liberties, Earth's heroes go to war! When the conflict claims its first victims, no one is safe as teams, friendships and families are torn apart. A seismic crossover event from the blockbuster team of Mark Millar and Steve McNiven, CIVIL WAR rewrote the rules and truly delivered on its universe-changing promise! Starring Spider-Man, the New Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men and the entirety of the Marvel pantheon, split down the middle! Whose side are you on? Collecting CIVIL WAR (2006) #1-7. Rated T+
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20211101RD - 20211124