Buffy Last Vampire Slayer #1 (Of 4) Cvr A Anindito
$4.99 $3.74 $1.25
(W) Casey Gilly (A) Joe Jaro (CA) Ario Anindito. Can a lone Slayer save what's left of humanity? Buffy Summers is the last Slayer. Now in her 50s* she wages a one woman fight against the forces of darkness* who prey on humanity in the daylight unimpeded thanks to a magical catastrophe that has nearly blotted out the sun. The same disaster robbed Buffy of her friends and ended the Slayer-line* forcing her into an endless guerilla war. That is* until she stumbles across something she hasn't seen in a long time hope* in the form of a prophecy and the young girl who carries it. The Multiverse explodes as writer Casey Gilly (Femme Magnifique* You Died) and artist Joe Jaro (Firefly) bring you a dystopian tale of Buffy Summers as you've never seen her before for fans of Wonder Woman: Dead Earth* Batman: Last Knight On Earth* and Future State: Wonder Woman.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20211115RD - 20211208