Blacklist #1 Reg Zhang
(W) Nicole Dawn Phillips (A) Beni Lobel. The brand-new original official comic series based on the critically acclaimed NBC crime drama The Blacklist* starring James Spader* written by series script coordinator Nicole Dawn Phillips! When the FBI is framed for the public killing of a political activitist at an open-air rally* Reddington recognises the hallmarks of a dangerous* media-manipulating Blacklister* known as Leon Kiklinski* aka The Lobbyist. So begins the latest case for the FBI's covert counter-intelligence unit codenamed The Post Office. But is this new Blacklist member working alone or is there a mysterious puppet master behind the scenes orchestrating a planned series of attacks against the FBI for his own nefarious purposes and if so* what is his connection to the Concierge of Crime* Raymond Red Reddington?
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20150606RD - 20150715