Black Widow Tp Widowmaker
$39.99 $33.99 $6.00
Thrilling adventures of Marvels deadliest superspy! Natashas shadowy past once again threatens all she holds dear in a globe-hopping thriller! As the Black Widows house of cards comes crashing down around her, what will she do to keep her deepest secret buried? When a senator is seduced and assassinated, why does the trail followed by his journalist son lead back to Natasha? Meanwhile, espionage agents around the world are being assassinated by an all-new Ronin! The next two targets: Black Widow and Mockingbird! But Hawkeye is determined to unmask the killer! Let the spy games begin! Collecting BLACK WIDOW: DEADLY ORIGIN #1-4, BLACK WIDOW (2010) #1-8, WIDOWMAKER #1-4, FEAR ITSELF: BLACK WIDOW, BLACK WIDOW SAGA and material from ENTER THE HEROIC AGE #1 and IRON MAN: KISS AND KILL. Rated T+
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20191209RD - 20200129