Black Widow Epic Collection Tp Beware Black Widow
$39.99 $33.99 $6.00
Collecting the origins of the Black Widow for the very first time! From her debut as a Russian spy in TALES OF SUSPENSE, Natasha Romanoff was instantly one of Marvels most iconic characters. This amazing collection takes you through her early days with Hawkeye, into her first adventures with the Avengers and on to her first solo series! Thrill to a captivating and complex saga as the Black Widow evolves from villain to hero and defines herself as one of comics greatest characters. Boasting stories and art by a whos who of Silver Age greats, this Epic Collection is ground zero for every Black Widow fan! Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #29-30, #36-37 and #43-44; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #86; DAREDEVIL (1964) #81; material from TALES OF SUSPENSE (1959) #52-53, #57, #60 and #64 and AMAZING ADVENTURES (1970) #1-8 and subplot pages from AVENGERS (1963) #16, #32-33, #38-39, #41-42, #45-47, #57, #63-64 and #76. All Ages
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20191216RD - 20200212