Black Solstice One-Shot
(W) Martin Desmond Roe (A) Travon Free, TBD. On the night of winter solstice in 2020* the world was caught by surprise as every black person suddenly gained a set of superpowers* they did not have the day before. As winter solstice 2021 approaches everyone anxiously awaits whether their superpowers will come back. Meanwhile* a group of siblings have conceived the ultimate plan to use their powers-which they're sure will come back-for the greater good even as everyone else tries to stop them. The comic debut of critically-acclaimed writers Martin Desmond Roe and Travon Free* the minds behind Two Distant Strangers.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20211129RD - 20211222