Black Panther Tp Book 08 Interg Empire Wakanda Pt 03
$17.99 $15.29 $2.70
Has TChalla learned what it means to be king just in time to lose his kingdom? Weeks ago, the Black Panther disappeared on a mission into deep space, leaving behind his country, his family and the woman he loves. Now, at last, find out what Wakanda Prime has done without its king! And light-years away, as the race against Emperor NJadakas expansion continues, the goddess Bast makes a dramatic move and TChalla reaches out for the life he left behind! The Maroons are looking to turn the tide, but when NJadaka comes for his revenge, will TChallas plan be enough to free those the Empire has enslaved and open his pathway home? And even if he can, can he truly rid himself of the Intergalactic Empire and its despotic ruler? Collecting BLACK PANTHER (2018) #13-18. Rated T
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20191104RD - 20200108