Black Panther Tp Book 07 Interg Empire Wakanda Pt 02
$17.99 $15.29 $2.70
The Maroons strike back! You watched them steal the M'Kraan Shard from the empire. Now the rebels are ready to show who they really are. 'He Who Put the Blade Where It Belonged' retakes his rightful title, and the Black Panther is reborn! With the Panther once again among their ranks, they're certain of victory - but at what cost? T'Challa faces a creature of nightmare and journeys to the home world of the Between, the place where N'Jadaka's rise began! But what he learns there will lead him to question the rebellion's very foundation. Will Bast's champion ever be fully restored? Learn at last how the king of Wakanda found himself a slave in the Vibranium mines of a half-familiar world as T'Challa's lost past is revealed! Collecting BLACK PANTHER (2018) #7-12. Rated T
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20190603RD - 20190724