Black Panther Tp Book 06 Intergalactic Empire Wakanda
$17.99 $15.29 $2.70
A bold new direction for the Black Panther! For years, TChalla has protected Wakanda from all invaders. Now, he will discover that his kingdom is much bigger than he ever dreamed. Across the vast Multiverse lies an empire founded in TChallas name. Readers caught a glimpse of it in MARVEL LEGACY #1. Now learn the truth behind the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda! A Panther story unlike any other begins with TChalla as a stranger in a strange land with no memory of his past, only the suffering of a present spent toiling in the Vibranium mines. But all hope is not lost. A rebellion is growing and they have a plan. But who will lead these lost citizens? Where is the Black Panther? And what is the MKraan Shard? Collecting BLACK PANTHER (2018) #1-6. Rated T
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20181203RD - 20190123