Black Panther Epic Collection Tp Panthers Prey
$39.99 $33.99 $6.00
The saga continues! From Don McGregor, the world-building writer of Panthers Rage, come the second and third chapters in his epic Wakandan trilogy! In Panthers Quest, TChalla searches for his long-lost mother and it will lead him on a brutal hunt like no other, set against the violence of South African apartheid and illustrated by the legendary Gene Colan! Then, in Panthers Prey, the painted art of Dwayne Turner brings the action back to Wakanda where the winged menace called Solomon Prey swears vengeance on the king! Plus: The Panther prowls in a quintet of rarely seen tales! Collecting BLACK PANTHER: PANTHERS PREY #1-4 and material from MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #13-37 and #148, SOLO AVENGERS #19, MARVEL SUPER HEROES (1990) #1, MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #60 and FANTASTIC FOUR UNLIMITED #1. Parental Advisory
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20201221RD - 20210310