Back To The Future Citizen Brown #3 (Of 5)
$4.99 $3.74 $1.25
(W) Bob Gale, Erik Burnham (A) Alan Robinson, Salo Farias (CA) Alan Robinson. Marty and Doc have outwitted the Tannen family* but at what cost? When the DeLorean speeds back to 1986* our heroes discover that Hill Valley is now a walled-in city held under the sway of the mysterious CITIZEN BROWN. And Marty's going to have to solve things on his own-because Doc has just faded from existence! Bullet points: " Featuring the talents of Back to the Future co-creator Bob Gale* writer Erik Burnham (Ghostbusters* Back to the Future)* and artist Alan Robinson (V-Wars* Back to the Future). " Adapting the hit video game from writers Bob Gale* Michael Stemmie* Andy Hartzell and Jonathan Straw for the first time!
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20160620RD - 20160720