B B Free Tp Vol 01 (C: 0-1-2)
Writer Gabby Rivera (Marvels America) and debuting artist Royal Dunlap (Buffy the Vampire Slayer_ present a new adventure series for anyone whos ever fought to discover the truth about yourself even when it feels like the whole world is against you. Its been over a hundred years since the Plague That Ate Greed wiped out half the population, and its the only world that b.b. has ever known. Broadcasting her underground radio show from her remote swamp community, b.b. free has no idea about the world outside her homeor her role in it! But when b.b. discovers a terrible secret about her overbearing father, she realizes that everything she believes in could be a lie! Now on the run from her own family, b.b. will learn the truth about the world she lives in, and about the power she never knew she had. Collects issues? #1-4.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20201012RD - 20210714