Avengers Vision And Scarlet Witch Tp New Ptg
$19.99 $16.99 $3.00
(W) Steve Englehart, Bill Mantlo (A) Don Heck, Rick Leonardi (CA) Gil Kane. The unlikely romance between the Vision and the Scarlet Witch was one of the Avengers' most famous storylines. Now* witness what happens when the two heroes finally get hitched and settle down in the suburbs! If you think they're going to live the quiet life* think again! See how a match made in heaven led to a wedding in Limbo* and how a Halloween horror proves that there's still magic in their marriage! Plus: A golden age mystery with ties to the Witch's past is solved! The Vision bonds with his brothers in all but blood but who is the Scarlet Witch's father? Marvel's oddest couple shows that home is where the heroes are! Guest-starring the Avengers and the Inhumans vs. Dormammu* the Grim Reaper and more! Collecting GIANT-SIZE AVENGERS #4 and VISION AND THE SCARLET WITCH (1982) #1-4. Rated T
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20150309RD - 20150429