Avengers Time Runs Out Tp Vol 03
$19.99 $16.99 $3.00
(W) Jonathan Hickman (A) Various (CA) Dale Keown. Earth's heroes divide as the world ends! Jonathan Hickman's cataclysmic saga tumbles toward its universe-shattering end as the Final Incursion approaches. The Illuminati is still on the run from the Avengers* their friends and comrades. The Cabal makes the decisions that no one else will and the world watches in despair. What will become of Reed and Susan Richards* their love divided by duty? Can Namor ever redeem himself from the dark acts that have saved the world and does he want to? Time keeps ticking as the Avengers* Cabal and Illuminati race to a final conclusion. The third act of the astonishing climax to Jonathan Hickman's legendary run is here! Collecting AVENGERS (2012) #40-42 and NEW AVENGERS (2013) #29-30. Rated T+
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20151116RD - 20160113