Avengers By Jason Aaron Tp Vol 05 Challenge Of Ghost Riders
$15.99 $13.59 $2.40
lurking inside him, so its time to do the common sense thing: perform an exorcism on his car. The only problem is Johnny Blaze the original Ghost Rider and current king of Hell has plans of his own for Robbie! Now its Blaze vs. Reyes in a wild race through the deepest depths of the underworld, while the Avengers fight for their lives against their own Celestial headquarters now possessed by a murderous, Hell-damned soul! But even worse is to come, courtesy of the infamous Cosmic Ghost Rider! And to join the battle for the soul of Robbie Reyes, the Avengers must go to Hell! Plus: The savage origin of the first Starbrand from one million B.C.E.! Collecting AVENGERS (2018) #22-25. Rated T+
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20191216RD - 20200129