Avengers By Hickman Complete Collection Tp Vol 02
$34.99 $29.74 $5.25
The last White Event changes everything as Jonathan Hickmans sprawling saga continues! The Starbrand has manifested, but will he be Earths mightiest hero...or the biggest threat to the Avengers world? Meanwhile, tensions run high between the Black Panther and the Sub-Mariner as hidden connections between the events of AVENGERS and NEW AVENGERS begin to be revealed! Earths Origin Sites go active, signaling something ancient out in the cosmos! The terror scientists of A.I.M. unveil their latest scheme! The High Evolutionary stakes his claim on the Children of the Sun! Hyperion learns the true cost of the decisions he made in the Savage Land! And the techno-titan Terminus returns! Plus: A solo tale of the newest Avenger Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu! Collecting AVENGERS (2012) #6-17, NEW AVENGERS (2013) #7 and material from SHANG-CHI: MASTER OF KUNG FU (2009) #1. Rated T+
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20200914RD - 20201125