Attack On Titan Gn Vol 33 (Mr) (C: 0-1-0)
The blockbuster action manga that inspired the epic anime stampedes towards its climax! The saga of humanity and the predatory Titans edges closer to its thrilling conclusions. The mysteries of the Titans are being revealed...who will escape death at the hands of giants and human beings? Story Locale: The post-apocalyptic future Series Overview: Humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming humanity. For the past century, whats left of mankind has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. Now, a young boy consumed with rage displays a strange ability: The power to transform into a Titan! Is this the lucky break humanity needs to survive?
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20210305RD - 20210428