Attack On Titan Gn Vol 01 (C: 1-0-0)
(W/A/CA) Isayama Hajime. Humankind is down to just a few thousand people who live in a city surrounded by three concentric walls. The walls protect them from their enemies* the ravenous giants known as the Titans. The Titans appear to have only one purpose: to consume humanity. For one hundred years* what's left of mankind has lived in the city on earth* protected by walls that tower over even the Titans. Humanity has become complacent* but Eren Jaeger has had enough. Jarger and his friends are determined to survive. But everything about their situation is a mystery that only becomes more complicated the more they learn.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20160503RD - 20160518