Ascender Tp Vol 01 (Mr)
Powerhouse creative team JEFF LEMIRE and DUSTIN NGUYEN launch an all new series in ASCENDER! Set 10 years after the conclusion of DESCENDER's storyline, here magic has taken the place of machinery and the rules are very different indeed... MILA, the daughter of Andy and Effie from DESCENDER, spends her days exploring the lonely wilds of the planet Sampson and trying to stay out of the clutches of the evil disciples of the all powerful vampire witch known only as Mother. But like her parents, Mila doesn't like to play by the rules and when a certain robot pal of her dad's shows up, nothing will ever be the same! With all the scope and heart of the sci-fi classic, DESCENDER, LEMIRE and NGUYEN reunite to take readers on an unforgettable fantasy quest! Collects ASCENDER #1-5.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20210204RD - 20211020