Archies Holiday Magic Special One Shot Cvr A Lusky
(W) Micol Ostow & Various (A) Gretel Lusky & Various (CA) Gretel Lusky. AN ALL-NEW HOLIDAY ANTHOLOGY PERFECT FOR FANS OF ARCHIE'S MODERN COMIC SERIES! It's Christmas Eve in Riverdale* and it's almost time for the annual Snow Ball* but Archie still can't choose who should be his date: Betty or Veronica? Has he always been this indecisive? Will he always be? Will his flaws leave him all alone? Everything changes when a spirit guide appears to help him navigate these questions* and explore his past* present* and future in three distinct tales. This heartfelt and humorous holiday tale harkens back to classic holiday stories like It's a Wonderful Life* mixed with the over-the-top sentimentality of a Hallmark Christmas film.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20211115RD - 20211208