American Mythology Monsters #2 Cvr A Wolfer (Mr)
It's all-new, mature readers, black and white horror, the way that you've demanded it, as we present three modern takes on classic creatures in the second smash issue of American Mythology Monsters! As their origin stories continue, so does the bloodshed! 'Parts' presents the tale of a Frankenstein-like creation, who finds that they are in control of just what hideous and death-dealing appendages can be attached to their body, for maximum damage and maximum chills! In 'Safiya,' an ancient Egyptian mummy is much more than a gauze-wrapped corpse, as the curse of the undead takes on a very physical form! And a university professor begins to lose control-and feast on flesh as a werewolf-as the effects of 'The Bite' turns his life upside-down! It's serialized horror in the classic tradition, in three tales that will haunt your dreams, but only for mature readers! American Mythology Monsters is available in two covers - Standard and Racy by Mike Wolfer.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20210126RD - 20210217