Alan Moore Light Of Thy Countenance Gn (Mr)
Alan Moore, master and magician of storytelling, tears back the veil of one of the most arcane of enchantments -- The Magic of Television. Part grimoire, part grim invocation of things that are all too ordinary, this beautiful 48-page novella is stunningly painted by Felipe Massafera. Maureen Cooper is not real. She is an apparition summoned to screens, into homes, into the hearts and mind of the viewing audience by Carol Livesly. But Carol Livesly is not the god that creates the illusions that capture the mind and bind the soul. She is only a servant of a higher power. A higher, hungry power, as old as the world and eternally new. As, perhaps, are we all... LIGHT OF THY COUNTENANCE, an original and breathtaking story by Alan Moore, has been adapted to graphic novella format by Antony Johnston preserving every word, and each page has been painstakingly painted by Felipe Massafera to create this comics masterpiece. Available in a standard Softcover and a limited edition Hardcover, of just 2000 copies, both with covers by Massafera.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20201105RD - 20211117