Agent Moose Gn Vol 01 (C: 0-1-1)
A moose secret agent and his owl sidekick solve woodland mysteries in this hilarious new graphic novel chapter book series from the author of My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish. Meet Anonymoosethe best (worst) secret agent in the Big Forest. Along with Owlfred, his slightly more intelligent sidekick, this giant master of disguise has dedicated himself to solving all of Woodland HQ's mysteries! But this mystery is even more important than normal. Anonymoose's rival, Camo Cameleon, is being given a trophy for being the first agent to solve 100 casesan honor that Anonymoose just barely missed out on!and Anonymoose is sure that something fishy is going on. The clock's ticking and it's up to Anonymoose and Owlfred to find Terrace the Missing Turtle before Camo steals Anonymoose's title of the Best Secret Agent in the Woods!
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20200731RD - 20200826