Adventure Zone Hc Gn Vol 04 Crystal Kingdom (C: 1-1-0)
(W) Clint McElroy & Various (A/CA) Carey Pietsch. The fourth installment in the #1 New York Times-bestselling Adventure Zone graphic novel series* a hilarious meta-fictional D&D adventure story based on a smash hit podcast. When a desperate call for help interrupts the holiday celebrations at the Bureau of Balance* Taako* Magnus and Merlea are sent out after their fourth target for deadly relic Reclaiming: a powerful transmutation stone* hidden somewhere in the depths of a floating arcane laboratory that's home to the Doctors Maureen and Lucas Miller. An unknown menace has control of the stone and is using it to turn the lab into a virulent pink crystal that spreads to everything it touches. It's only a matter of time before this sparkling disaster crash-lands* but in order to find the stone and save the whole planet from being King Midased* our heroes will have to fight their way through a gauntlet of rowdy robots and crystal golems* figure out if they can trust the evasive Lucas Miller* and solve the mystery of what -- or who -- has put them in peril* all before there's no world left to save. Based on the blockbuster podcast where the McElroy brothers and their dad play a tabletop RPG and illustrated by cartooning powerhouse Carey Pietsch* The Adventure Zone: Crystal Kingdom takes this #1 New York Times Bestselling series to glittering new heights.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20210604RD - 20210728